Equipilates looks at improving your spinal alignment, core stability and flexibility. Your spinal alignment influences every aspect of your riding from the basic half halt to sitting trot.
During these courses we will look at breathing, stretching and relaxation techniques so that you feel relaxed and refreshed at the end. In the first session we will look at spinal alignment on the saddled horse. You can bring your own saddle if you like.
There will be a maximum of 12 people per course. All courses run for 5 weeks at £40 per person in Nantwich, Shropshire and Telford £60 per person.
Equipilates course dates are as follows: BD Members if you wish the count towards training please visit BD NorthWest and book direct through them.
- Venue: Fit2Ride Studio, Cockshades Farm, Wybunbury, Nantwich CW5 7HA Date/Time: Monday 18th March at 6.30pm, 7.30pm and 8.30pm open to members and non members of British Dressage
- Venue: Stallion AI Centre, Whitchurch SY13 4BP Date and Time: Tuesday 19th March at 5.30pm or 6.30pm £40/person
- Venue: Ellerdine Village Hall, Telford TF6 6QT Date and Time: Wednesday 20th March at 7pm. £60/person
- Venue: Stapleton Village Hall, Near Shrewsbury SY5 7EF £60 per person (out of area) Date/Time: Thursday 28th March 2018 at 17.45pm till 18.45pm. Open to members and non members of British Dressage. 5 Week Course.
- Venue: William Brookes School, Farley Road, Much Wenlock, Telford TF13 6NB £60 per person (out of area)
Date/Time: Thursday 28th March 2018 at 7.30pm-8.30pm open to Members and non BD Members.
- 1-2-1 Training available at times and dates to suit you. Travel expenses may need to be added on –
Individual Postural Assessments are available as well.
During your appointment we will have look at spinal alignment, and ways to improve your posture. You will need to bring your own saddle if you have one.
Each appointment lasts approximately 1.5 hour dismounted with hand-outs for you to take away.
For more information and to book please call us on 07792 461 964.
One to One Training Available
Workshops are available on days and time to suit you. There will be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 people.
The workshop will run as follows:
- 09.30-10.30 – Postural alignment (bring your own saddle if you have one)
- 10.30- 11.15 Breathing/Mobility Exercises
- 11.15-11.30 Tea Break
- 11.30-12.30 – Equipilates Exercises
A small room will be needed to hold max 9 people lying down. If coming to me I will arrange, if travelling to you I will ask you to arrange one.
The cost per person is NOW only £35 per person including drinks and hand-outs. Great for Riding Clubs and Horse Trainers.