Equipilates looks at improving your spinal alignment, core stability and flexibility. Your spinal alignment influences every aspect of your riding from the basic half halt to sitting trot.
During these courses we will look at breathing, stretching and relaxation techniques so that you feel relaxed and refreshed at the end. In the first session we will look at spinal alignment on the saddled horse. You can bring your own saddle if you like.
There will be a maximum of 12 people per course. All courses run for 5 weeks at £40 per person in Nantwich, Shropshire and Telford £60 per person.
Equipilates course dates are as follows: BD Members if you wish the count towards training please visit BD NorthWest and book direct through them.
- Venue: Fit2Ride Studio, Cockshades Farm, Wybunbury, Nantwich CW5 7HA Date/Time: Monday 6th Jan at 6.30pm, 7.30pm and 8.30pm open to members and non members of British Dressage
- Venue: Fit2Ride Studio, Cockshades Farm, Wybunbury, Nantwich CW5 7HA Date and Time: Wednesday the 8th Jan at 7pm £40/person
- Venue: Fit2Ride Studio, Cockshades Farm, Wybunbury, Nantwich CW5 7HA Date and Time: Thursday the 16th Jan at 11am £40/person
- Venue: Stapleton Village Hall, Near Shrewsbury SY5 7EF £60 per person (out of area) Date/Time: Thursday 16th jan at 17.45pm till 18.45pm. Open to members and non members of British Dressage. 5 Week Course.
- 1-2-1 Training available at times and dates to suit you. Travel expenses may need to be added on –
Individual Postural Assessments are available as well.
During your appointment we will have look at spinal alignment, and ways to improve your posture. You will need to bring your own saddle if you have one.
Each appointment lasts approximately 1.5 hour dismounted with hand-outs for you to take away.
For more information and to book please call us on 07792 461 964.
One to One Training Available
Workshops are available on days and time to suit you. There will be a minimum of 5 and a maximum of 8 people.
The workshop will run as follows:
- 09.30-10.30 – Postural alignment (bring your own saddle if you have one)
- 10.30- 11.15 Breathing/Mobility Exercises
- 11.15-11.30 Tea Break
- 11.30-12.30 – Equipilates Exercises
A small room will be needed to hold max 9 people lying down. If coming to me I will arrange, if travelling to you I will ask you to arrange one.
The cost per person is NOW only £35 per person including drinks and hand-outs. Great for Riding Clubs and Horse Trainers.